Finance, let’s dance.
The fact is, finance is the one industry truly in need of disruption. Due to the inner workings of the industry, fundraising has become unnecessarily rigid, heavy and expensive for growing companies. As a result, fundraising for growth has become a necessary evil instead of a productive exercise, and investing into private growth companies has been rendered arcane and exclusive.
Investing and fundraising should be fun, exciting and quick. The wheels of finance need greasing up. So here we are, challenging finance by helping investors and businesses to team up and create something valuable together. When the music changes, so does the dance, and it’s time someone taught finance to twist.
The part where we come in is connecting ambitious European businesses with investors around the globe and helping them succeed together. In the last twelve months, we’ve grown significantly and expanded into the UK, Norway and Denmark as well as captured the position of the Nordic market leader in equity crowdfunding. At our core, we are a Finnish startup with a 16-strong international team of doers from finance, marketing, law and IT.
The opportunity in our business, we have dozens and dozens of ambitious entrepreneurs coming to us for crowdfunding. From self storages to distilleries to odorless toilets, there’s a myriad of inspiring stories that deserve to be told. Now we’re looking for someone to help us tell them.
The available position is that of a storyteller/marketing intern at our Helsinki office.
What you would be doing:
- Write great content in English for the Invesdor blog, social media, guest blogs, interviews, newsletters etc.
- Support the marketing team in everyday marketing activities, such as managing newsletter subscriptions, looking into web analytics and managing the Invesdor content calendar
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
What we expect of you:
- Very strong English language skills, both spoken and especially written
- A great can-do attitude, a willingness to take on every new task and an ability to get things done
- The ability to work independently within the team, yet knowing when to ask for help
- Familiarity with social media marketing, content creation and inbound marketing
- The desire to work in a growing young industry and to enjoy your time with your new teammates
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job in a quickly growing and changing industry
- A low-hierarchy organizational culture, flexible hours, snacks and coffee on delivery, lunch vouchers
- The opportunity to learn new skills and to develop your existing ones in the bustling area of equity crowdfunding
- An ambitious, young, international team to work with
- Wonderful freshly renovated office in downtown Helsinki
We hope that you’ll be able to do an internship of 6 months. To apply, send your cover letter and CV to hello(at)invesdor.com. The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found. If any additional questions, please contact Malin Lundsten, Marketing manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!