Invesdor is the pioneering Nordic market leader in digital fundraising and equity crowdfunding. Our fintech company, which was founded in Finland in 2012, operates an online investment platform that connects ambitious European growth companies with investors worldwide. So far Invesdor has helped raise more than 26 million euros and arranged more than 70 successful funding campaigns. Invesdor's clients include private and publicly traded companies from Finland, the UK, Norway, Sweden and Denmark as well as investors from more than 50 countries. Invesdor has offices in London and Helsinki.
We are looking for a project manager for our small and efficient development team based in Autotalo, Helsinki, Finland. You would take over the responsibility of the project management work, which is currently done by our CTO and you would be working closely with our CTO, CEO and the management team. You would work as a filter between our business units and the development team as well as a buyer of outsourced development capacity. You will be gathering business development improvements and needs from the operational team, prioritising them and planning their development with the internal and external development teams. We are looking for an entrepreneurial person, who is ready to claim ownership of the projects. Programming experience is a great bonus.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· This is a half-time/part-time position initially (can also be done through a company)
· General project management with many open projects
· Receive and plan new development needs
· Prioritise the work and allocate it to our internal and external teams
· Negotiate to buy outsourced development projects or tasks
· Play fair, get shit done and take the business seriously, not yourself.
· Ruby on Rails, Scala
· HAML, SASS, React
· Relational databases, ElasticSearch
· RSpec, Capybara, PhantomJS
· 5+ years of experience in project management/web development.
· Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic, challenging and fast moving environment.
· Ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
· Willingness to learn and actively contribute to the growth of the company.
· Working language is English, but this position benefits of spoken Finnish.
We are building the best place for funding ambitious European growth companies and we want you to be part of it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your expected salary level and links to your LinkedIn profile /CV.