The Invesdor Digital Fundraising Index (IDFI) tracks the investment performance of the largest deals executed via Invesdor's digital fundraising platform.
- Companies will be removed from the index only in 1: Bankruptcies or 2: M&A
- Companies that reach the cumulative capital amount of the smallest component are added quarterly
- New additions will not impact the value of the index but will decrease the weight of existing constituents in the index
- Only capital invested via Invesdor is included in weightings. The index is a proxy for performance of euros invested in the big deals via Invesdor
- The index is updated using valuation in new financing rounds plus publicly available data