Let's fight the coronavirus together
The coronavirus is a major challenge to the whole world. Healthcare systems feel the strain, general mood is low, and businesses suffer. We want to do our part to help our investor crowd and target companies.
On this page, you will find information about Invesdor’s new services that we are providing to do our part in these troubled times. Our aim is to help investors have the time and information they need to make an investment also during an extraordinary period, and help target companies have access to funding opportunities when they most need it.
If you have any questions about our services or want to share an idea or feedback with us, please contact us. We are here to help. We will update this page to answer your questions and introduce new measures if they are needed.
You’ll reach us via email or phone:
+358 (0)20 735 2590
What we are doing for investors
Information updates. We regularly send newsletters to our investor crowd even in normal circumstances. As the situation is exceptional, we will pay attention to stepping up our communication and keeping you updated.
More time to invest. As an investor, you might wish a little extra time right now to make your investment decision - we understand and want you to have that time. We are extending the funding rounds to give you the time to get to know the target companies in more detail.
Connecting you with target companies. If you have questions for a company you invested in (or are planning to invest in), please send them to us. We can help you reach out to the company and also arrange for online events where you can present your questions personally to a company’s CEO.
You can also help us by taking our brief investor survey. Take 5 minutes to answer the survey questions and you will be helping us understand our investors needs and plans better. We thank you in advance for your time and thoughts! You can take the survey in English or Finnish by clicking the buttons below:
What we are doing for companies
- Fast-track fundraising for alumni. We are launching a fast track lane for companies who have previously held fundraising rounds on Invesdor.com. Contact us to know more.
- Extended funding rounds. Both investors and companies need more time right now to make the investments and raise the capital. We extend the hidden and public phases of funding rounds to support companies’ chances of reaching their goals.
- Make use of our channels. Remember to use our platform to draw attention to your products, services and offers. If you need access to something, let us know. If you’d like to reach out to investors with a guest blog on our website, contact us.
- Investor-CEO chats. If you want to have a chat and take questions from your investors in an online event, let us know - we can try to arrange an online event for your company and its investors.
- Peer support for entrepreneurs. Invesdor is a club for varied and ambitious companies. We can connect entrepreneurs and help them share their ways of managing the crisis.
- Flexible online office hours. If you’d like to discuss a possible funding round with us but managing the company is taking 120% of your workday in the current crisis, our team is still here for you. You can arrange a meeting call or video conference with us outside the usual office hours - let us know what time suits you.
We would also love for any and all companies to answer our brief survey on how the coronavirus is affecting businesses. Answering the survey will take just 5 minutes and you’ll help us understand what companies need most right now. To take the survey, please click the language version of your choice from the buttons below:
Invesdor's Coronavirus FAQ
If you have a question about our preparedness and operations during the coronavirus pandemic, send it to us: we’ll update this FAQ when we have new questions that would be useful to answer.
Is Invesdor open for business during the coronavirus pandemic?
Yes, very much so. Our team works from home but we can be reached via email, telephone or video conferencing. We are working hard to be available for both investors and companies and are also open for scheduling calls outside usual office hours if it is currently more convenient for you.
My company is in need of funding but Invesdor’s products don’t quite match what we are looking for - can we tailor a different solution?
Possibly. We are doing what we can to meet the needs of our target companies but there are of course limits also to how quickly and efficiently we can serve you while still maintaining adherence to relevant regulation and our standards of due diligence. Rest assured that we are working on new solutions and hope to be able to tell you more about them soon. In the meantime, write or call us and let’s discuss what could be the solution for you.
My company is looking for funding and I would like to discuss a funding round with Invesdor. Who can I contact?
If your company is headquartered in the Nordics, please contact our Head of Deal Flow in Finland, Joel Kettunen at email@example.com. If your business is focused in the DACH region, please contact our Head of Sales at DACH, Reinhard Hönig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was interested in making an investment, but now that the coronavirus erupted, I’m not so sure. Should I invest?
Unfortunately we cannot say one way or the other. In general, we don’t provide investment advice regarding ongoing or upcoming funding rounds: this applies both during the pandemic as well before and after it. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the target company’s pitch and make an informed decision based on that.
If you have a question about our services, are looking for funding, or have a suggestion on what you’d like to see from us during the coronavirus crisis, please tell us. We are here to help.